Monday, August 20, 2007

Baby Gear

We got our carseat today! We actually bought it a few weeks ago, but it was out of stock so we had to wait for it to come in. Kris's colleague picked it up for us at the Babies R' Us since the closest one is in Indy and he commutes from there. Isn't it groovy? Now we just have to see about getting it into both of our cars. Makes this whole baby thing seem a little more real to have a carseat!


I also discovered my new favorite store today: Once Upon A Child. I could spend a lot of money there. I just had to buy a few things, but I know people are likely to give us clothes for Jolly, so I tried to limit it. But I got these three super cute outfits all for $10!


They also have used maternity clothes, so I bought a few fall-type shirts for teaching for cheap.

1 comment:

laurafingerson said...

Cuuuuuuuuute! You are going to have a real baby boy in your house! Wearing little cutie suits! With *ears*! ;) Having babies was much more real to us when we installed the car seats into our car. Holy buckets - babies go in carseats! For some reason, just being pregnant wasn't enough to make it real. Carseats? Little clothes? Now that is *real*!