Sunday, November 25, 2007

Lefse!

When Kris and I were married over six years ago Laura and John got us an incredible wedding gift - all the equipment you need to make lefse. We've never had a chance to actually use it. But we had decided we were finally going to do it this weekend. Unfortunately my OB put me on bedrest for the weekend, so I couldn't help. But Kris decided to go ahead and do it without me. So I came downstairs just long enough to take a few pictures, and of course eat some when he was done! It turned out really well - especially considering he had never made it before. So now we have lefse in the freezer just waiting for Christmas! (notice Kris's super cool t-shirt he got for free when working for the city of Bloomington. :))



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy.
Grandma B

laurafingerson said...

Wow! I am way impressed that Kris made the lefse by himself! You GO, Kris! Yummmmmy. It looks so hot and fresh and yummmmmmy. We're making ours on Friday evening with Karin and Rick and I can't wait! Especially now that I see yours!