Wednesday, August 20, 2008

But this doesn't taste like milk!

Stian continues to do well in daycare. Apparently he is still very empathetic and cries whenever anyone else is crying. He won't nap at daycare though. They try every day, but he just won't do it. So by the time I go get him around 1:00 he's exhausted. He usually passes out within minutes of me putting him in his car seat.

Here are a couple of pictures from after dinner tonight, since it has been awhile since I have posted any.



This second one was after I tried to give him water in his sippy cup. He doesn't know how to use a sippy cup and wastes a lot of my freezer milk stash just playing with the sippy. So I tried to give him water tonight. Apparently water is icky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh - what a pitful look! Water must REALLY be icky!

Glad daycare is going well. Hopefully he'll learn to sleep there eventually!

It was very nice to see new pictures today :)