Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Saturday Afternoon

I rarely get to see Stian sleep these days. For one thing, I don't like to disturb him while he's sleeping. But for another, he is such a light sleeper that as soon as I open the door to his room his head pops up. But yesterday afternoon I went in to wake him up from his nap - it was a little after 5:00, and I don't let him sleep later than that or he'll have a hard time going down for the night on time - and he didn't wake up. And I thought he was awfully cute with his butt sticking up in the air, so I ran off to get the camera.



After I woke him up we played with him in his crib for a little bit. He's getting really good at getting up on his hands and knees, especially in his crib. After dinner we were playing on the bed, and he was doing this then too. And he was trying to move forward. He'd rock back and forth and then lurch forward. But for now that just means he face plants. Good thing we were doing this on the bed!



And then just a cute picture Kris got of him going downstairs to have dinner.

No comments: