Sunday, March 22, 2009

Beautiful Afternoon

Stian has been sick the last few days (so have Kris and I). He took a short early nap today and so we decided when he got up to pack him up and take him to the park on this beautiful day. He was miserable. He didn't want to swing, he didn't want to play on any of the equipment. He didn't even want to ride in his stroller on the trails. He just wanted me to carry him and snuggle his head into my shoulder. Poor little guy. So we brought him home. He felt quite warm, so we drugged him and put him down for another nap. He slept hard for a little over two hours. When he woke up he was just soaked in sweat, but his fever had broken and he was in a great mood and finally had an appetite. So we had some food and then headed out to play in the late afternoon. I'm so glad he's feeling better again. I love all the cuddles he wants when he's not feeling well, but he's a pretty cuddly kid even when feeling well, and I prefer he feels well!