Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Stian made me this cute card and painted foot print in plaster for Mother's Day. Unfortunately Stian was crying when they took the picture at school. He has suddenly become afraid of things. And at that moment he was afraid of the tractor that was mowing the grass right outside the window of his classroom.

If you look closely off to the left of my head in the picture you can see pictures of us posted on the wall. There's a picture of us with Kris's side of the family, a picture of us with my side of the family, a picture of the three of us, and a picture of just me and Kris. I guess Stian loves these pictures and goes over to them all the time at school to look at them.





2 comments:

Carol Rickenbrode said...

Jeni, This will be the most treasured of your possessions for the rest of your life. Bill and I enjoy so much what you share with us on your blog. We feel we know Stian already, just by being able to watch him grow day by day. Happy Mother's Day, dear Jeni!
Love,
Carol

laurafingerson said...

Happy Mother's Day, Jeni!!! Hooray for Mother's Day!!!