Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Some recent videos

Here are some vidoes we've taken recently.

I'm such a mean mom. I took this one when Stian was sick. It seems mean that I took a video of him crying, but he cried pretty much the entire week. And I thought it captured the moment. Hopefully he won't scream at me like this forever!



Now that we're off daylight savings time it's dark here after dinner, which is sad, because Stian likes to play outside. So we've been playing outside in the dark when the weather is nice.



Copying Daddy



Dancing

1 comment:

laurafingerson said...

The end of the crying video where he throws himself at you in agony is the best. I am terrible, too! But oh my god is that too familiar. Stian is, though, a cute cryer (if there is such a thing - Ace was a cute cryer, Sunny was definitely not a cute cryer). The video of him copying Kris is also hilarious. And, hooray for really bright garage lights!!