Monday, April 5, 2010

Cruise 2010 - Day Six - At Sea

The last day was another sea day. We didn't take any pictures that day. Probably because I spent most of the day lying on my bed moaning from being so seasick. That is perhaps a slight exaggeration, but it was quite rough, and I was quite ill that day.

I forgot to mention earlier that on the first two sea days we saw both whales and dolphins. Quite cool.

The day we pulled into port we spent the day with my friends Shayla and Shannon. We forgot to bring the camera with me, but Kris took some pictures with his phone, which I will get from him and post soon.

1 comment:

laurafingerson said...

Hooray for all the blog entries! The trip looks so great. Too funny about Stian and the waves. That secretly (well, not so secretly I guess) makes me feel better because my 2-year-olds flipped out at waves too. Stian and Kris's "scary smiles" are hilarious. Too cute how he is sticking his tongue out in concentration while watching your iphone during the haircut (another reason I need an iphone!). Ah, the trip looks great!