Friday, March 25, 2011

Pennsylvania

I had a work thing earlier this week in Eastern Pennsylvania. Because I'm 34 weeks pregnant, my OB only agreed to let me go if I drove and I took Kris with me. So of course Stian came too. We took two days to get out there and two days to get back. It was interesting, I have never driven that way before. I had absolutely no idea Pennsylvania was so hilly/mountainous. This picture doesn't really show what it was like, but we had stopped at a truck stop.



We pulled Stian's bike out and he had lots of fun riding around for awhile.





On Monday while I was working Kris drove into Philadelphia to visit his friend Viggo who lives there. They wandered around and saw the sites, like the Liberty Bell. Unfortunately Kris left the camera in the car for that, but he had a stroller an umbrella and a three year old to wrangle, so it was probably just as well. But here is a picture of Stian with Viggo in Viggo's back yard.



On Tuesday Stian and Kris went to a train museum. Stian really liked it, except for the trains. Apparently he was quite scared of the actual trains, though he loved the room with the toy trains.



















And then the next day we headed home again!

No comments: