Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa

(things have been crazy around here and I just haven't had time to update this - but I'll work on it!)

The same day we went to the train museum we stumbled upon Santa at the mall. We had some time to kill between going out for breakfast and when the train museum opened, so we decided to go over to Rosedale. We walked in the door and Stian saw an escalator and wanted to go down it. (I hadn't really realized it, but there are no escalators in the Lafayette area, so this was a novelty.) We got to the bottom and there was Santa! And there was no one in line! So we brought everyone else down and had their picture taken. This was a great mall santa. He spent quite some time chatting with the kids. It was cute.



The kids aren't really dressed the way that I would have dressed them had I known they were going to get their (very expensive!) picture taken with Santa. But it was still neat, and I'm glad it happened the way that it did.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I'm with Stian, I love to take the escalator! You just don't out grow that. Great Pic with Santa too.