Sunday, October 28, 2012

Visitors!

Kris's family came to visit last weekend for fall break.

We took them downtown and to Beale Street.















We hung out.

That's the tree in our backyard! It's huge!





And we put them to work!

Hmmm, for some reason the only working pictures I have are of Klebo and Stian. And while they did do a lot of work, Brad and Karin definitely did the most, even if I don't have the photo evidence.





I'll do a "before and after" at some point soon. I need to finish painting the front door. But they really cleaned up our front yard. It's an amazing difference.

They trimmed the front trees back, among other things, and now they are perfect for climbing!





Posing in front of some of their handiwork - this is a sneak peak! Hopefully I'll ge the front door the rest of the way painted soon so we can get a proper "after" picture.





No comments: