Sunday, November 18, 2012

Morning at the Park

It was another gorgeous day here, so we took the kids to the park this morning. We went for a long walk/bike ride and hit a playground in the middle of it. My phone tells me we went 4 miles. And I think we played on the playground for at least an hour. We wore them out!

Silje's testing out a big girl swing.



Getting the hang of it! (well, not really, Daddy is right there because she tumbled out of it a couple of times. Fortunately he was there to catch her!)



Stian is an old pro.







Silje loved the slides. She went down them over and over. She went down the regular slide, the tunnel slide, the spiral slide. She loved them all. Here she is going down. At the end she is saying "slide" in case you can't understand Silje speak.


Stian was really into the slides this time too. He really surprised me how confident he was on them. He's always been pretty hesitant. But he was going down headfirst on his back, among other goofiness. I guess he's growing up!

3 comments:

laurafingerson said...

SO cute! I love Silje's teeth. Being able to go on the big kid swing is awesome.

So, will the comment post? (I might have commented anyway, just because those teeth are so darn cute!)

Lipsett Lake said...

Nic e Pics.

Grandma Loftus said...

fa11LOOOVE this post!! It looks like everyone is having such a great time. And I guess we can add one more word to Silje's vocabulary for the doctor.