Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow!

It's snowing again. They were predicting 14" of snow. I'm not sure we're going to get that, but we've got I would guess at least 8" so far, and it's still snowing like mad. Of course Kris still had to go into work. He said the roads were pretty bad. Hopefully the snowplows are staying on top of it.





I know the pictures of Stian have been sparse this week. We've had a quiet week. He's actually been napping during the day! He hasn't been doing that very well until this week, but all week he's taken at least two naps a day of several hours each. It's nice - it gives me some time for myself, and he's also a little less grumpy because he's not overtired. Of course we he was quite the grump on Wednesday night when we had Kevin and Dawn over for dinner! So we couldn't get a picture of them with him because he cried so much. I will try to take a picture of him this afternoon to post though. Just to give the grandma's their fix! ;)

No comments: