Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Grandma comes to help

Last week I went to Denver for my annual conference and Kris's mom flew down to help Kris with the kids. So while I was seeing things like this:

That's the view from my hotel room. That's all I saw of the mountains.



There's a giant blue bear peaking into the convention center.



Meanwhile Kris and his mom took the kids on a monorail ride over to the Mud Island park to look at the replica of the Mississippi river that they could splash through. Seemed like a good thing to go do while Grandma was in town as she lives awfully close to the Mississippi and so do we.













And Silje learned how to ride Stian's old four wheel bike. She loves it, if you can't tell.









It sounds like they had a good time without me. I was happy to be back though, and I think they were happy to see me too.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

I so enjoy the continuing adventures of Stian & Silje. That little one sure is a cutie, just like her brother. Glad to know all is well in TN.