Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas - Part 2

We headed up north to Wisconsin on the morning of the 26th. Stian was feeling off in the morning and as we were driving north he said "I think I have to throw up." Which sent me scrambling. I found a little snack bowl we had in the car and handed it to him. He proceeded to fill the bowl (without making a mess - good job!) and handed it to me. So then I'm sitting there holding a bowl that is filled to the brim with puke while we are driving down the interstate and Kris is trying to find an exit. Such a mom moment. We got cleaned up and made it to the lake. Stian proceeded to feel pretty awful the rest of the day and threw up several more times. Poor kid. But by the next morning he was fine again. Thank goodness as it was Christmas #2! (he must not have felt 100% because he ate almost nothing for the next three days, but no more throwing up, and he acted like he felt fine, he just didn't want to eat)



















1 comment:

Charlene said...

Love the matching PJ's with Santa Hats pic. Too cute!