Saturday, October 27, 2007

Another baby shower!

We had another baby shower last night. This one was with folks from my work. My grad student Elizabeth and my mentor Jill threw us the shower at Jill's house. It was very nice.
We had a nice spread of food. This is me and Jill getting some dinner:
This is one of our grad students, Mari, acting goofy, and that's me and Elizabeth on the sofa.

Here I am opening presents. What is up with me always having a stupid expression on my face in photos? That's my colleague Jeremy next to me.

My colleague Sharon and her husband Dan watch in rapt attention as I open gifts.

This is little Emily. She is my colleague Beth's daughter. She's just over 3 months old. What a cutie!

A couple more grad students. The woman is Megan, she's my TA this semester, she rocks. On the sofa is her boyfriend. Behind them is Dan, he's one of my grad students.

And here we are hanging out after the presents have been opened, the food eaten, and a bunch of people have left. It was a really nice evening.

No comments: