Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Dinosaur World

So I haven't come out and said it on here yet, but we're moving to Memphis this summer. I got a good job at the University of Memphis so we are moving (Kris is currently in the process of job hunting). We were very fortunate to sell our house here within four days of putting it on the market. The down side is that they want us out May 21st! We took a trip to Memphis this weekend to go house hunting. Unfortunately we didn't find anything. So as of now, we will be homeless on May 21st! Though we have a lead on a rental, and there are some other possible scenarios.

Anyway, on the way home we spent the night near Bowling Green, KY and the next morning we went to Dinosaur World before heading the rest of the way home. Stian was only mildly impressed by Dinosaur World, but I thought it was interesting. It really gave you a good perspective on just how big and creepy some of those dinosaurs were! I kept thinking I was sure glad they weren't around anymore!

























2 comments:

Grandma Loftus said...

I saw the dinosaurs in Colorado when I was about his age and I still remember them. You may be surprised that he remembers them too - even when he is all grown up.

laurafingerson said...

My girls both are into dinosaurs to some extent, especially Anna-Sofia. I totally need to take them there on our next road trip that way!