Sunday, June 3, 2012

T-ball

Stian started t-ball here in Spooner last week. I only have the one the picture, and none of him actually playing, because he didn't play. He just wanted to watch. When we first got there he threw a ball around with me for a little, but once the coach started talking and getting organized he was done. He just wanted to watch. I'm not sure why, but he did the same thing with gymnastics. I think he's just nervous around kids he doesn't know, and he doesn't want to look dumb not knowing what he's doing. Although he's just as good as the other kids in the team, and better than some of them. But he's also the youngest. He's the only 4 year old, the rest are 5 and 6. I think that makes them even more intimidating to him. But we have told him he doesn't have to participate, but he needs to go and watch and listen so he at least learns something. He's still super excited about it though. He loves his shirt and his hat (I caught him napping with his hat on the other day) and he knows his team's cheer. He looks awfully cute in his t-ball stuff.

No comments: