Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Post-partum appointment

I had my 6 week post-partum appointment today with Peter (my OB). Everything was good, I'm healing well and all my restrictions are lifted, so I can start lifitng things heavier than the baby (although I have been already for the last week or so - bad me!). That means I have more freedom and can actually leave the house with just Stian and I, as I can lift him in his carseat.

Here's a pic of me and Stian and Peter. I'm going to miss Peter now that I'm not seeing him all the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So happy to hear that all is well.

laurafingerson said...

Yay, a picture of Jeni and Stian where I can see both your faces! :) Cute to see your best OB on the planet, too. Congrats on getting the "everything okay" from your OB!