Saturday, April 5, 2008

More fun with the girls

Laura, Anna Sofia and Sunniva left this morning. It was fun to have them here. Stian seemed to enjoy it. When they first got here and he was sick he seemed to be overly stimulated by them. But towards the end of their visit when he was feeling better, and also maybe a little more used to them, he appeared to enjoy watching them and interacting with them.

We had more outside play time. I put Stian in the Snugli facing out for the first time. It was nice to do that while Laura was here as the Snugli is a hand-me-down from them, so she was able to help me figure out how all the straps and buckles work when he is facing out. Stian seemed to like being carried around that way, being able to see out.





I was really amazed at how well the dogs did with the girls. They have not been known to be particularly good around kids. And although they growled a few times, they did so much better than I thought they would. I thought Toop would be fine, but Morri really surprised me.



Of course both the dogs loved being outside with all of the tennis balls. Here's Morri emploring Kris to put down the camera and throw the ball for her.



Even Toop was into it. Although we were careful not to throw the ball too far away for her. But she wanted to chase it.



And of course the girls had fun running around as well.



No comments: