Monday, April 28, 2008

Sitting

Stian and I were practicing sitting just a little bit ago (him more than me, I'm pretty good at sitting, actually) and he was doing quite well! We were practicing on the bed though, which was a good thing, because he was doing a lot of this:



But he finally got the hang of it, and I got him to sit unassisted for 30 seconds or so a couple of times.



Perhaps his giant belly is making it harder for him to learn how to roll over, but it sort of works as a kickstand for sitting - so I guess it's good for something!

His other new trick is that he has learned how to cluck his tongue. He thinks this is great fun and we had quite the conversation earlier clucking back and forth at each other.

3 comments:

laurafingerson said...

Wow!! That is so exciting! There are so many fun things to do when you can sit up unassisted! Congrats, Stian!

(Awesome about the kickstand-belly!)

Anonymous said...

Those are some of the greatest pictures I have ever seen!!! Made me laugh out loud!

Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Grandma and Grandpa Loftus think you're perfect!!