Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Day

Today is our second snow day in a row. It's pretty nutty out there, though I do think the locals are blowing it a tad out of proportion. But, admittedly, I haven't tried to drive anywhere today, so perhaps there is a reason they have restricted it to essential travel only. Though we had a snow day yesterday too and the three of us drove to Indianapolis for a doctor's appointment and the roads were totally fine.

Anyway, we've been entertaining ourselves today. So far we've done a fair amount of "boating" on my bed (the laundry basket is a boat, apparently). We also did some fishing.



He caught a monkey! Hope he doesn't expect to catch a monkey this summer while fishing at the lake...



We watched some Kipper, and a dvd about construction we got from the library. We played with Playdough a lot, and Kris and Stian played outside some.







I also made chocolate chip cookies. I made them with whole wheat flour, so I figure they're health food. Surprisingly Stian is not terribly interested in them. I, however, am far too interested in them. Yikes, I ate too many!

1 comment:

Grandma Loftus said...

Love his imagination! There must be a monkey somewhere on Lipsett Lake!