Sunday, January 30, 2011

Snow is fun!

Stian has decided snow and winter aren't so bad afterall. He's lucky he has the daddy he does. Kris loves winter and snow, and I, well, do not. So if anyone was going to instill in him an appreciation for the winter, it wasn't going to be me.

The two of them played outside in the snow for probably an hour and a half this morning (I was inside making yummy, healthy blueberry muffins). They played in the yard for awhile then also walked down to the river and spent some time throwing rocks in.

At dinner time I commented on how we were losing our snow. It's been fairly warm - low 30s - so we have lost some of the snow over the last few days. Stian got all upset. He didn't want the snow to go away! I assured him winter was far from over, and we will get plenty more snow.







1 comment:

Grandma Loftus said...

I'm with Kris and Stian and would be right out there playing with them if I could be. It's not so much fun playing in the snow by myself (: