Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Minnesota Christmas Part 2

Santa's been here!



Aw, Santa knows Stian pretty well! He brought him a new cat! He's named her Claire (most of his stuffed animals are girls, for some reason). As I said before, Stian loves his stuffed animals. He also for some reason has decided he really loves cats. I'm not sure why. In fact when I was putting him to bed tonight he was asking me for a real cat. I told him maybe when he was older. That could get interesting though as neither Kris nor I have ever had a cat and really knows what to do with a cat. I'm not going to worry about it too much just yet though. In all likelihood he'll want a pony by the time he's 6.





And Santa brought him a whole bunch of cars. That was the one thing he asked for for Christmas was more little cars.



And then he had a little bit of a meltdown when we told him he had to wait to open any more presents until Karin, Brad, Klebo and Brent got there. He was very unhappy about that. I did discover pulling out the camera and taking pictures of a fit is a good way to get it to disolve however. I ended up using that trick a couple more times that morning!



Yay! They FINALLY got there! At like 9:00 am, it's not like he had to wait until noon or anything!



Stian got lots of fun gifts and had fun opening presents - his own and helping other people with theirs.













Enlarge this one to see his tongue. Why do kids always stick out their tongue when they are concentrating on something? Is this universal? Does it help them think?







No comments: