Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Minnesota Christmas Part 3

The next day we went up to the school where Brad works to try to get some pictures of the boys together. We've gotten some cute pictures of them on the last couple of cruises in front of a white screen. Since we're not going on a cruise this year, we decided to try to get some in front of the big white screen at Brad's school. He has some spotlights and such as well that we could use. The pictures did not turn out at all though, unfortunately. We just could not get the lighting right. Ah well, we tried.









Had I known I was going to be in a picture I might have done something with my hair after my nap...



The day after that we celebrated Kris's birthday. Kris actually celebrated his birthday at my parents' house, later in the week, so we celebrated with Kris's family a little early. We went out to dinner, and then back to Karin and Brad's.





Karin did a craft project with Stian. His hand prints were the antlers of a reindeer. He thought it was pretty neat.







I didn't get a picture of the final product, but you can get an idea of where she was going here:

No comments: