Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

































Silje was a pumpkin. You can't really see her costume in these pictures as much of it is covered by the carrier. Here's a picture I took with my phone last Friday on costume day at school, so you can see the whole costume.



And for the record, Stian was a dragon. He was getting kind of grumpy with people calling him a dinosaur all evening.

And if you are wondering what kind of weird earrings I'm wearing - they're spiders.

2 comments:

laurafingerson said...

Holy cow, that costume is SO cute on Stian! I love the photo where he is being all scary. (So what is the difference between a dinosaur and a dragon? Do dragons have wings?) So cute!!!

Grandma Loftus said...

STIAN!

YOU WERE A PERFECT PURPLE DRAGON FOR HALLOWEEN!! I LOVED YOUR COSTUME AND I LOVED HOW SCAREY YOU WERE. I HOPE YOU AND SILJE HAD A WONDERFUL TIME TRICK-OR-TREETING WITH MOM AND DAD.