Monday, July 14, 2008

Avocado and a bib

Stian tried avocados for the first time last week. He wasn't so sure of them at first, but they've grown on him.

But the real reason I post this picture is to show Stian in his groovy bib. Laura's mom, Ruth, made two of these for Stian when he was born. I hadn't pulled them out yet because I thought they'd be too big. But I decided to get them out, and I love them! They are so much nicer than the bibs we have been using that are flimsy and annoying. I'm going to have to figure out how to make some bibs like this, because they are just sooo much nicer to use!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be happy to send you all of the secrets to making the bibs. They are SO easy to make, and are durable. Ours lasted for at least two children. :-)

Ruth

Jeni said...

Ruth, I would love any tips you have on making them! Thanks!