Thursday, July 28, 2011

Napping

As I said in my last post, Silje really doesn't nap anymore. I'm not sure why. I think yesterday she slept for about 30 min during the day. The only way I got her to do that was to lie down with her. She will fall asleep if she's tired enough, but I can't get much work done as I have to lie there with her. And I can't really nap with her there as I'm too paranoid about rolling over on her or something. Thank goodness for iphones, so I can at least entertain myself a little while I lie there. And take pictures.

Here she was napping today:



And then two minutes later. "Mommy, can we get up now?" This was about 18 minutes after she had fallen asleep. Oy.

2 comments:

Grandma Loftus said...

She's going to have a lot of fun at day care!! The girls are going to love her. Have you taken her to visit yet?

Anonymous said...

Those big eyes are not going to miss a thing. She must know the exciting things you do while she is asleep.

Laura's mom