Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hands On Trucks

The local children's museum had their yearly fundraiser yesterday. It's called "Hands on Trucks" and they have all sorts of trucks and other vehicles for the kids to get up close to. I believe they said yesterday that there were over 30 different vehicles. It was a really neat event, and Stian really liked it. Silje and I were there, but she was obviously not particularly interested in the trucks. And then the kids starting honking the horns on some of them and she really didn't like that. So we Silje and I headed back to the car while Kris and Stian continues on for a little longer. I guess we'll need to get some tiny ear protectors for her. I was pretty impressed with the event though. It's such a good idea, and all of the people there with their vehicles were so nice.






















No comments: